Modified on: Sat, 27 Aug, 2016 at 11:37 AM
1. Create a PayPal account using one of your emails
2. Login to your CaseFox account
3. Click on Settings/Tools/Reports
4. Click on "Edit Business Info/Invoice Settings" link on the left panel
5. Scroll down to the middle and enter the email that you used to sign up for PayPal in "PayPal Id" field. Scroll further down and click the blue "Update" button.
6. On the left side panel, click on "Client Online Payment Settings"
7. On the right side page, select the client name in the dropdown box (this process is repeated for every client that wish to pay for your services via credit/debit/e-check.)
8. select CC Payment surcharge (if any). For example, if you want the client to pay addition 3% to cover PayPal charges, select 2% in the dropdown. If you wish to cover those charges yourself, leave it to 0%. This can be changed later on. The additional amount will not be recorded in CaseFox. But, the invoice payments through this URL will be automatically entered in your account.
9. Click on the blue "Create Client URL" button.
10. You will see an entry in the table below the button. Copy this URL and email to the client. You may try it out yourself by pasting it in the browser address bar. If you leave "Print On Invoice" checkbox, this url will be printed on client's invoices also.
Note: Please login to your PayPal account. Click on profile -> My Selling Tools. Find "Website preferences" on the page and click on "Update." Ensure that "Auto Return" is marked "On". If not, mark it on and enter any url (your own website or https://www.casefox.com) in the box below.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.