Modified on: Sat, 27 Aug, 2016 at 11:36 AM
1. Create a client (if not already done so)
2. Create a case for the client
3. Click on "Add Note (Time/Expense)" in the case
4. Leave hour/min/Tenth Hour boxes blank.
5. Enter the outstanding amount in Total Cost box.
6. In Service Performed box, enter "Outstanding balance carry forward"
7. (If you know a break of fees and expenses outstanding balance, create two entries, one without checking "This is an expense" box (for expenses) and one without)
8. Use a past date so that this entry appears on top in the next invoice
When an invoice is generates, this amount will be included in the total.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.